Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Review: Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner

I recently tried out the Maybelline New York Line Stiletto liquid liner and I hate to say this product is something you can live without!



While this is a very fluid product and was easy to apply with my favorite liner brush the felt applicator that it comes with was horrible!

The tip of it made it hard to get a precise fine line and with any winged look it is essential to be able to get that fine point at the end. As for a line along the lashline it was great as long as you don't add a flick or wing at the end.

The formula was very smooth and flowed on beautifully and dried to a semi-glossy finish. However, after 5 hours I did have to touch it up as it had cracked and flaked off in a few spots. It is not water-proof. It tended to run a little and smudged easily. It did clean off pretty easily though.

This is not a product that can be used in the waterline or even close to the corners of the eye as it doesn't work too well in a moist area. When I applied it close to my inner corner it ran into my eye and burned like hell fire!

At $7.99 I could have used my money on one of the better products on the market. The formula has no lasting power and I just think I would have done better using a Sharpie.

I give this liner a mediocre rating. I've had worse but it's nowhere near the best or even one of the better ones I have used. Save your money and get the Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting eyeliner and serum for a dollar more.

Love,
Mom

The look I did with this liner.




No comments:

Post a Comment