Saturday, March 15, 2014

Everyday look using nothing but Ipsy!

I've been asked to do a look using some of the products I got in my monthly Ipsy Bags, so here is a full face look using nothing but the products I have gotten from them. I hope you enjoy it!


Please excuse the dark circles under my eyes! I am going on 32 weeks of pregnancy and haven't had more than an hours sleep at a time! Hmmm! Maybe that will be my next tutorial! How to hide lack of sleep!



On my eyes I am wearing the Be A Bombshell Bora Bora pallet I got in my March 2014bag, the Pixi Lash Booster Mascara  and Smashbox Photo finish Primer from the August 2013 bag, and I lined them with the Starlooks eyeliner pencil in Obsidian from the September 2013 bag.


On my face I am wearing the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer all over from the March 2014 bag, I contoured with the Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched from the November 2013 bag, and finally the NYX cream blush in Tea Rose from the June 2013 bag.


For my lips I am just wearing the Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready from the March 2014 bag!


As you can tell I LOVE the Pixi Bronzer! I will probably buy the full sized when this one is gone unless they send me something better in a later bag. I wear it daily almost! I hope you enjoyed this look brought to you by Ipsy!

Love,
Mom

2 comments: