Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wraps

Since I placed the link for Jamberry Nail Wraps I have had a few messages asking what they are. Well, honestly, I had never heard of them until my friend told me about them. I will be doing a full review and comparison soon with these. I will compare them to Sally Hansen's Nail stickers and regular nail polish wear. So what ARE they?



Jamberry nail shields are a vinyl wrap for your nails that won't chip or flake off. They are supposed to last for up to 4 weeks on the hands and 6 weeks on the toes. They come in about 300 different designs and cost $15 a sheet. You can get several manicures from one sheet depending on how long your nails are. You apply them using heat and I know that can be a little scary for some. It was for me and I like to think I'm no novice!

That is about all I can say about them for now. I hope to answer the obvious questions:
1. Are they worth the cost?
2 How hard are they to use?
3. Do they really last?
4. How hard are they to remove?

I will let you know as I learn the answers myself! Grace Brown (http://gracefulnails.jamberrynails.net/) has sent me a sample to do the 7 day challenge against regular polish and she is also sending me a half a sheet to do a full review and to compare them to other types of manicures. I guess this will be sort of a multi-item review to see which is the best for your buck! Since I've been asked if there is any difference between high end and dollar polishes I will include a small review of their difference to each other as well.



This is a picture of my Day 1 of the 7 day challenge! The Jamberry is on the ring finger. It wasn't too hard to apply after reading directions a few times. The idea of the heating to apply is a little intimidating but once I got started it was fast and easy. I think it was a lot easier to apply the second nail on my other hand and a full application would have been easy once I got the hang of it.

The polish is OPI in Green Grape. I have a 2 yr old and right after applying these nails I had to change a diaper and the Jamberry was all done and the polish had to be redone because it wasn't dry yet!





I will keep you updated on this challenge to see how these hold up in the next few days and keep an eye out for my full review!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment