Saturday, March 8, 2014

Review: Kristy Katura Photography

Recently we wanted to have family pictures made. Simple enough, unless you have an extra large family! One thing I found was that many photographers wouldn't even touch a large group that included young children. Another is that many of them will either try to rip you off by charging a ridiculous amount per person in the pictures or they will charge such a high amount for the sitting that it makes it pretty obvious they want to say no but don't want the bad publicity. Luckily for us Kristy Katura Photography was in our area and was willing to tackle the challenge!


 First off this lady is the sweetest person ever! She didn't get irritated that we had a grumpy toddler or a moody teenager! Instead, she met their refusal to cooperate with style, humor, and sheer talent for catching the perfect picture at exactly the right moment to create some of the best photographs I have ever had done! She had no trouble getting the attention of 9 different people at the same time. Her editing skills are outstanding and she was more than willing to work with any requests we had.

Her rates were more than reasonable and she was wonderfully fast at getting the finished product to us!

She is located in Ft George G Mead Junction, Maryland (like I said we got lucky and she was in our area!)
You can also check out her Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KKaturahPhotography or her blog at http://kristykaturahphotography.blogspot.com/ and if you are near by I highly recommend you get her to do your next pictures!

I couldn't be happier with the services we were given!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture, and I'm loving this blog now that I have found it! I am going to add it to the blog list on my site.

    ReplyDelete