Monday, June 16, 2014

**CRAPPY PRODUCT**

This has to be the crappiest mascara I have ever used!



After taking up for the Be A Bombshell Lash Out mascara we got this month from Ipsy I have used it for a few days and I have to say it is horrible! Yes it stinks like burning crayons but that isn't the problem I have with it. First off let me say it is very hard to apply, the wand is a standard typical wand but the formulation is clumpy and crumbly. It is very hard to get an even coating on your lashes and you end up smearing it all over your eyelid. Ipsy suggests that you "layer" multiple coats on but I'm telling you that if you do that it will look horrible! Tammy Fay Bakker  may love this look but not me! Second after finally getting this crap on my eyes I had to contend with it crumbling off my lashes into my eyeballs all day long. By the end of the day my eyes were red and irritated from me constantly having to go remove chunks of this stuff from my eye. Lastly it melted and smeared all over my face because of the constant watering of my eyes from the irritation of having it in my eyeballs but when I gave up and tried to wash it off it wouldn't budge. Instead it smeared more and took several tries with coconut oil and finally makeup remover to get it off and there is still residual bits left because I didn't feel like nursing raw eyelids for the next week.

This stuff wasn't even good enough to give to my daughter, I was only able to use it one time nicely and that was on someone else's face. It dried out extremely fast and wasn't good for use after the first try. When I used it on her I only used a light coat on her top and bottom lashes. However, she already has long, full, dark lashes, so I didn't try to put a lot on her.

I usually LOVE this brand and maybe we were just the unlucky recipients of a bad batch but I think it's safe to say this is a no go for purchase in my future! Since I have thrown this one away...

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment