Saturday, June 14, 2014

Full Face Ipsy Look on Louise! Hot Summer Look!

Here's a full look using just products I have gotten from Ipsy on my daughter "Louise"! I used her because she is definitely a "Summer Girl"!!! I hope you like it and that it helps you try a new look out!


Here are all the products I used!




On her cheeks I have used City Color's Be Matte Blush in "Fresh Melon".

On her lips I used NYX Butter Gloss in "Apple Strudel".

I kept the rest of her face simple since the summer time is hot and sweaty weather! I put all the focus on a nice shimmery eye look!




I used Smashbox's Photo Finish primer all over her eye to help the look stay in place without creasing or smearing!

I used Pacifica's Natural Beauty in Duo #2 and Be A Bombshell's Bora Bora pallets. I used the white color in the Pacifica pallet under the brow and in the inner corner. I used the dark purple color to darken the crease and give it more definition since Louise has hooded eyes! In the crease I also used "Starlet" from the Bora Bora pallet. It is a shimmery chocolate brown color. On the outer lid I used a shimmery copper called "Rock Bottom" and on the inner lid "Risky Business", a nice shimmering gold (Both from the Bora Bora pallet).

Along the lash line and into a nice thin cat eye wing I used the Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner in "Blue" to accent her beautiful, big, blue eyes! On the lashes I used Be A Bombshell's Lash Out mascara.



On her lower lid I used "Bora Bora" (the blue shadow) smoked out with "Starlet" just below the lower lashes to give it a nice balance with the sharp cateye of the top lid.

I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Velvet eyeliner pencil on the Waterline and to tight line the top lid.

I used the Be A Bombshell Lash Out mascara from the June 2014 bag on both her top and bottom lashes and it hasn't caused any problems for her.


With this look, since the summer heat can melt off a heavily done look, I tried to keep it simple and keep the focus on her eyes. I used golden shimmery colors with just a pop of shimmering blue color to accent. I smudged the shadow on the bottom lid because in the summer months any liner or shadow used there will be smeared anyways so why not play it up! I used very little liner with the focus being on the thin shiny metal winged line on top. For the cheeks I went with a nice light sun kissed blush that adds just a shy hint of color and kept the lips neutral since we want the look of the eyes to be our focus!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment