Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mom's got a Brand New Bag (or BOX I should say)

So I signed up for Influenster and finally got my first box from them the other day. It's called the Vow Vox Box.





Inside are 5 full sized products for me to test out and then give my opinion of. This box is completely free!


All they ask is that I share them with you guys and show you these things. Who doesn't like getting free stuff!?



This box is supposed to have everything you may need for the bride to be, bridesmaid, or wedding guest/crasher! I got a Tide To Go pen (I have 8 children this will be interesting to give a go), a Pure Silk shave cream in Raspberry (I usually use a shave gel but I like how this smells so it will be a nice change), Olay Tone Perfecting cream (I have brown spots on my face from pregnancy so it will be nice to see if it helps), an EcoTools Pure Complexion facial sponge (this thing was rock hard and a bit scary but when I wet it, it got really soft and squishy!), and lastly one of the prettiest pale blue nail polishes I have seen a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish.

I can't wait to give these things a go and get back to you about how well or not that I liked them!

Love
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment