Sunday, April 13, 2014

Toddler and Surgery

I haven't posted much this week because I have a 2 yr old with monster allergies and my 4 yr old was having some oral surgery to fix a few damaged teeth.


Porkchop had to have his 4 top front teeth capped and 2 of his top molars crowned. I know that sounds horrible. We've had a time trying to find a pediatric dentist that took our insurance since we first noticed he may have some chipping between the front two.

Beefy has had a time with allergies and asthma this Spring and we have already been to the doctor 3 times in a week! I've barely had time to put on makeup, let alone post anything about it or think about anything else.

I am hoping that this coming week to get up a few tutorials. Maybe a lip look and a spring makeup look for Easter coming up next Sunday!

Thank you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment