Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome to my blog

I've decided to start this blog to share the knowledge I've had to gain the hard way about life, beauty, and fashion! I know I am not the only one out there who doesn't have the time or the money that Kim K has for looking my best! So here's a little about myself!
1. I have 7 children and another on the way soon! They are from 17 to 2 yrs!
2. I'm a married stay at home mom!
3. I am 36 (for a few more days)
4. I don't have the perfect skinny size zero body!
5. I am self taught and do not have a license to do hair or makeup, these are tips and tricks I have learned from trial and error over the years.
6. I love helping others see their own beauty!
7. Again, I am a stay at home mom, so I can't afford expensive high end products! But I do know several tips and steps to get a high end look from drug store, thrift, and hand-me-down items to look like you are sporting a million dollars!

I hope that my blog helps others with things they are having a hard time with. I hope that everyone can find their own inner beauty and realize that just because you can't afford expensive clothes and makeup or have your hair and nails styled once a week by a professional doesn't mean you can't rock a glamour life! I have children so don't be surprised if one post is about hair dye and the very next is about crafting with a 2 yr old! I will try to get a new post up weekly.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment