Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Californication!

So my oldest son moved to California a few months ago!



He enrolled in culinary school in San Francisco. He is an amazing chef! Our biggest joke is how fast he because the kitchen's "Master Baker". Since he was already a masturbater! LMAO!

I talk to him everyday just about. Sometimes the 4 hour difference in time zones makes those calls short but sweet. Random texts during the day also keep us in touch!

But as usual my family thinks because he's happier there it is because he had to move to the other coast to get away from me. Its not me he was running from and while I agree he ran away from something here, it was not me.

Our relationship is just as strong and I can rest well knowing that I have raised my son to be self sufficient enough to move all the way to the other side of the country! He is a well rounded young man and despite his shitty childhood (some of my own fault as a single teen mom) I feel like he's found his place in life.

Love Always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment