Monday, October 19, 2015

Product Review! Lilla Rose

So it's been a while since I have done this. I've just been hiding under a rock. Not doing my hair or dressing up! LOL! But these hair clips are amazing. I was asked to give them a try and really looking at the design I thought they were going to suck. I thought I was going to have to keep fighting it to stay closed or to get it to stay in my hair. I was sent two clips to review. A regular size and their mini size. My hair is really short right now. (I has hair cut regrets! :S )




Basicly its a figure 8 shaped clip with a pin that slides into place across the loops and is held in place with the notches in it. The clip is flexible and will bend around thick hair and is tight enough to hold thin hair! They are simple enough for everyday wear but also elegant and pretty for special occasions. I'm sold and will be buying more in the future!

I feel like they add a little flash of beauty to a simple ponytail or spice up a simple twist or bun for a night out. They work great as a pin to hold the bun in place and they are flexible enough to stay put in both thin or thick hair. Anyone with extra thick hair like us knows the pain of breaking clips off in your hair trying to get a clip to just g in. The ones I have are made of metal and beads. They are very strong and durable. They held up nicely to my forcefulness getting them in and they also were easy to close in my own hair. They didn't get tangled at all.

Louise used the larger one to put her hair in a bun and used the pin part to spin her hair and then clip it down with no problem at all for an "elegant messy bun"! What normally would have been held in place with a pen or pencil was actually nice enough to be considered for a formal do.

Currently they will be having a 15% off sale and you can check them out at this link www.lillarose.biz/christasflexies I really love them. I often wear my hair in pin curls and victory rolls and the mini worked great on those. My two older daughters, Thelma and Louise have long thick hair that the larger one was great for holding in and updo! Thelma likes her buns and these worked great all day at school! Below is a few pictures from their site of the newer clips and I will include a few pictures of mine with the hair styles my daughters wore.






Love,
Mom

Ps Check back soon for more pictures of my hairstyles I used them with, I'm having a touch of camera trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment